When opened a tee hinge has the appearance of a letter ‘T’. An alternative to butt hinges, tee hinges are usually used in conjunction with a suffolk latch on traditional plank doors.
- Our blacksmith tee hinges are hammered into shape from mild steel using the traditional manufacturing method of an anvil and fire.
- Band is hinged on the pin attached to the fixing plate.
- Cranked hinge allows door to be flush with the surface of the frame.
- Suitable for heavy doors and gates.
- Supplied as a pair.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.